URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Storage needed.

2.04.2011

Storage needed.

Project "make-sense-out-of-the-playroom" continues. What do do with the 14,096 plastic Dinosaurs? {well... I tried to donate a ton of them to the 1st grade's weekly prize box. But, apparently, my daughter noticed. And, she keeps bringing them back home each week!} So, a storage idea was in order.


A Richard Scarry book (Peasant Pig) was found thrifting, and the kids determined the story line was creepy. Not a favorite.

So, I dismantled the many pages and created a less creepy story on their new Dinosaur storage container... I'd also like to say: I.heart.mod.podge.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous heidi said...

i heart mod podge too! and richard scarry. well done!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous king outlast blanket said...

I really enjoyed your blog post, i always got good, relevant and useful information from your new and unique posts, i m sure your blog will keep us continues update. Thanks for providing us such useful information.

12:32 AM  
Blogger misschris said...

well done, lady. I have started two projects like this and can't seem to finish them. (Perhaps because neither of mine have such a nice clean edge to frame them?)

Mod Podge rocks.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home