URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Stepping Away

7.01.2009

Stepping Away



Let's face it. I think I've lost my craft bloggy mojo. I'm thinking of stepping away from Mama's Doodles, and giving my full energies to maintaining my kiddos blogs (with the sole motive of printing them into books, to serve as their lifebooks). But, while I mull that over...

The kids and I created a big hit for Father's day. A stepping stone which heavily used Kenzie's poking finger to achieve. Doug loves it. And, Kenzie's completely proud of the outcome. It sits in a front garden, slightly shaded so that maybe our photos won't fade quite as quickly. We used a stepping stone kit...and a big heap of found objects to create it. We also used up about a weeks worth of brainstorming powers in coming up with the zillions of reasons why we love our daddy (supplied by Kenzie) to be printed out in the circle and give it extra special sentimental value.



Happy Summering!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Very crafty! I always smile when people say "don't smile" too! Gets me every time! :P

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lopez Kilpatrick said...

I understand having to focus your time. good luck.

I have also been trying to print out my family blog for my son's book, but haven't managed to find a good way to do it yet, so I wish you all the best with that endevor.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Hena Tayeb said...

that is so wonderful.. great idea.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home