URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: My Kit

12.11.2008

My Kit



Well hi there. Excuse the sporadic posting. We are trying to keep up with the holiday shopping, advent activities, etc. and I feel a bit bah humbug about the time running thin. It's such a lovely time of year - but with so much to do!

In exciting news - my first scrapbook kit went live today! Scrapbookers - you'll have to share your insights... You can buy it here along with many more lovey handmade digital art kits. I've got some more in the works... but, hopefully I'll manage the time to conclude them before the applicable season ends. I don't think there will be much want for a "Winter Wonderland" kit in the middle of summer next year??

Wishing you Merry Holidays. May the gift of time to enjoy it all be bestowed upon us all!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger misschris said...

How exciting, Stacy! Congrats. You're gonna make me wish I scrapbooked, huh?

3:34 PM  
Blogger Shena Leonard said...

this looks AWESOME!!!!!
Shena (=

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiiiice! I'm sure if I scrapbooked, I'd want it!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

This is great. I looks like you/ your blog! I don't scrapbook but I am a sucker for scrapbook papers. So tempting. Congratulations!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

i shall pass this on to my digi friends...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Shena Leonard said...

i went and bought this - I'm going to use it to make a scrapbook page for Riley's piano recitals (=
Shena (=

9:46 PM  
Blogger deb said...

Well, that is VERY cool and exciting. I love the kit!!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home