URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Advent shenanigans

12.01.2008

Advent shenanigans


We've begun another advent journey to Christmas. This year, I've tried to add more creative activities into our calendar and am looking forward to those artful moments with Kenzie. The list of activities and the resulting shenanigans will be posted over at my Kenzie's Doodle's Blog.

As one of our Advent activities is to take a reflective family photo in an ornament - I'll be hosting another Ornamentz challenge again this year. Take a gander at last years photos, which were great fun. Please join the Flickr Group and post your favoritest photo(s). If I love your photo most in the end, I'll send you a prize. Here's a button if you like that sort o' thing:



And, with great remorse, I must say that I think the traveling tail has gone MIA. Anyone know a Linda Holland and how to reach her? She was the next address on the list, and I couldn't reach her via the email addy's I have to inquire of it's status. Oops.

Happy Advent-ing everyone. My little family is anticipating a lovely December! May the season be as Merry as you wish it to be....

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

hmmm i don't recognize that name...maybe you can google her name and see what pops up...
hope you find the tail...

i'll be waiting for the email on when it is safe for my arrival ;)

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home