URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Inspired?

11.22.2008

Inspired?



I love this so much. Thanks for sharing it, Alicia.
It's my pleasure to pass it on...

And because doing and making art makes me smile - I'm also excited to move out of secret mode and blow my cover as a handmade digital art designer in the scrapbook world. I've been working (albeit, slowly, around the aforementioned family illness infestations) on some projects for the The Red Porch . They'll be going live soon with a new website with some innovative new handmade digital art scrapbooking products!

The goods aren't quite ready for sale yet, but they will be soon. In anticipation,they're offering an early-bird promotion to anyone who creates a profile, {and uploads at least one layout before Nov 29th}. Those who do this get a free kit before they launch the store.

If you're crafty scrapper, I'd highly recommend you hop, skip or run right over... Check out the details at the Red Porch Blog .

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!
yes yes yes.
That was a great video and I'm so happy to see that you have been able to work on your secret project...which I shall go look at now.

10:34 PM  
Blogger misschris said...

I'm excited for you. Hope this is the beginning of lots of good things. :)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home