URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Mail!

2.06.2007

Mail!

Yesterday was a good day for mail. One, I was expecting. The other was a pleasant surprise.

The expected: Letters for my daughter's room. Her nickname is "doodle." I'll embellish them and add them to the wall, along with her first name (which we already have). I bought these from Deb @ Say it With Letters. The letters are very intricate, and superb quality. Whenever child number two enters the picture over here - I'll be heading straight over to buy more.



And the surprise: A little pouch and some goodies from Beki @ Artsy Crafty Babe. A thank you & valentine gift. Such a sweet gesture, and MAN, her pouch making skills are impeccable! If you need a pouch, head straight over to her Etsy shop!



I'm off to go play with my letters now!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

I'm so glad you like it! You be sure to share those stickers with your little sweetie ;-)
Aren't Deb's letters the best? I ordered some too, such great quality.

2:17 PM  
Blogger deb said...

Yay! So glad you like them Stacy! They are the perfect lettering style for your little doodle! :) Can't wait to see what you create! Just love Beki's little bag too. She's so sweet!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

debs letters are fabulous...i can't wait to be able to alter mine...might do that this weekend...

8:21 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

debs letters are the best..i can't wait to alter mine...as a matter of fact i shall do that this weekend so i can post them

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home