URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Pillowcase abuse

7.25.2006

Pillowcase abuse



Oops. I did it again.
Ran into another pillowcase, obnoxiously decorated it. Now it's a dress.

Kenzie loves a good dress, which she feels immediately makes her a princess!! or a ballerina!! .. and she adores a few shirts that have bugs/animals on them, so I just thought...that this might appeal to her. Can you see the look of unbridled enthusiasm on that little head (below)? One has to wonder if she'll have any residual effects of the clothing abuse I've inflicted upon her lately. Last year it was my wonky clown looking pants. This year, she'll be dressed all in pillowcases? Probably not, but sheesh, how about a little "range" within my productions? I trip over a cute idea and it seems I've got to run it.. into.. the ground.
Too bad, I'm not done with this one yet. :)



I love the flowers on the bottom. I have two more cases that were given to me by a friend, and I also owe a friend a dress - so I think I'll simplify the next one --just some ribbon and flowers along the bottom. The bird is cute, but I think it's a bit much. (I think Kenzie agrees).

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this dress. I spotted it and went - ooh (quietly in my head because everyone else is still asleep)! It's really, really cute and I'm sure Kenzie is bothered by something else, not the dress. The bird is NOT too much... it is the perfect finishing touch!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your dress! Very creatve made! And your door signs was great!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cute!!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely ADORABLE!

11:19 AM  
Blogger deb said...

i completely agree that the bird is perfectly adorable! The whole dress is!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lOVE the bird, I don't think 'too much' exists in my world.
: )

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home