URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Artsy-Crafty Baby

6.07.2006

Artsy-Crafty Baby



Beki of Artsy-Crafty Babe birthed a darling little girl--Ava. I've enjoyed Beki's blog, and even some assistance on craft projects in the past so I sent a little handmade gift.

I'm never terribly practical so I made a little bib and burp cloth, embellished to the hilt. Maybe she'll have a fine-dining outing that requires such a concoction...?
The bib:

The burp cloth:


It was the sneak peak shown below, of course....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger lera said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is beautiful! Whate a neat gift.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

do you have a pattern for this?
kayoung24@yahoo.com

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home