URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: The table that's eating my crafty time...

6.28.2006

The table that's eating my crafty time...

I've been working daily on this table (during Kenzie's afternoon nap) - & - It's looking really good! It's been completely sanded to bare wood and as of today -- Mrs. Ants-in-her-pants (me) restained several parts of the table in a dark walnutty color. I think I'm gonna love it. It should be completely finished in the next day or two given another good Kenzie nap (or three).

Photos follow of each step:
1. Untouched, dry, yellow - as purchased at the garage sale


2. Sanded to bare wood


3. The glorious new finish:


Sigh. It looks so much better, but I think a great many days will pass before I get the motivation to tackle the chairs.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wood looks just lovely. It's hard work restoring things like that, but oh so worth it.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home