URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Hi's.

11.19.2008

Hi's.


My blogging license should be revoked. I'm officially a very terrible blogger. The boy has just recovered from our second round of Croup, and I promise to break down in tears the next time I hear him barking {couging} like a seal. Today is beautiful, and he is healthy, so while the gal played at preschool, we swung. My camera was precariously propped in the yard to catch this photo.

The tail is making it's rounds. Its travel itinerary is drawing to a close, so if you'd like to play, let me know and I'll start another round. Tails were added and very speedily depleted from the shop . There are more to come as I creatively try to create some magic with my family's X-mas spending funds.

I'm reading up a storm. And, I have a new little addiction. Oh, and Kenzie actually won the pumkin junkin' contest (child's division)!

That's me in a nutshell. What's up with you?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger misschris said...

A blog post! Woohoo!

I cannot get into facebook. The timesuck and hyperpublishing is too much for me.

And poor baby boy! I know that cry-if-they-cough-one-more-time feeling all too well. I'm glad today he is feeling okay. :) Hope you get some sleep tonight.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Poor baby! (And poor mama!) I remember those days...hang in there!

5:06 PM  
Blogger beki said...

HOwdy! I can only dip my toe into facebook - there aren't enough hours in the day. Good to hear from you :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

YAY KENZIE!!!!!
poor little man...hope the croup stays away...

nothing much up with me other than needed a xanax...other than that is peachy freaking keen...grrrr!!!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home