URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Pumkin Junkin'

10.24.2008

Pumkin Junkin'

Wow. I'm barely holding my blogs together these days. I haven't checked my bloglines in ages either. Can't say it's been a very painful transition, although I didn't consciously decide on the hiatus. It's amazing what you can accomplish during the day when you're not "watching the computer," as my daughter calls it.

I've been a wee bit obsessed with the Twilight Book Series. I've finished reading the 4 book series in a short span of time and perhaps now can see past reading... to maybe blogging a bit? I dunno. I said I'd be a better blogger a few posts ago, and then didn't hold true to my promise. wink, wink. Oops.

Anyway, we are Junking our Pumpkin again this year. So far, we've spent many hours with tissue paper and mod podge, followed by immense amounts of glitter application. I'm following the gals whims. (note to self: hide the mod podge!) So far, we've got a wonky looking tissue covered glittery pumpkin.



Next up: The junking part. Pictures coming soon.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I feel you on the sudden and unexplained hiatus. It is good for the soul I think. It has been so amazing to see how much extra time I have when I am not blogging.

We painted and carved our pumpkins last night. The pumpkins look something like they got puked on but the kids had lots of fun. THat is all that matters right?

11:13 AM  
Blogger misschris said...

Happy to see you this morning, Stacy. :) Me likes the glittery stump of your pumpkin there... preeetttty. Miss you. (But totally understand the hiatus. One might be in order for me as well.)

9:37 AM  
Blogger forcryeye said...

Don't feel bad, you are not the only blogging slacker. I too was completely and totally obsessed with the Twilight series as well...can't wait for the movie!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home