URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: SO good

9.30.2008

SO good



We just got back from a camping trip that was so memorable in every good way. It was just what we needed, including the spontaneous extra day we stayed. Now we're home and missing the gorgeous scenery, and the romantic feelings it invoked.



These pictures are of something new we tried with the girl. I felt bad about "messing with nature" for about 2.5 seconds. She had such a great time with it, even narrating her art for the video camera at the conclusion.. that it was worth the guilt.

And, heck, it was washable paint. It'll come off in a good rain storm.



**more camping photos and entertaining-kiddos-while-outdoors-ideas are at my Kenzie's doodles blog. This doodle on a tree will also be posted at the place where big and little art meet .

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First: Oh! You decided on Tablerock! And it looks like you had such a good time. I'm jealous.

Second: Woman? How on earth do you keep up with *two* blogs?!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

So great! I was dieing to go campng this summer but I married a man who thinks roughing it is a room at the Holiday Inn. I'll convince him someday.

What a great idea to bring some art out into nature. Adorable!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a perfect trip to take right now! And I think the tree painting is genius!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Shena Leonard said...

what a great weekend!! Mine wasn't quite as fun, I have been working on budgets for work since last week - still working on them - AAHHHHHH!!! But John has made definite progress on the playhouse. (=

Shena (=

11:28 PM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Looks like you had a great time - We are taking the kids camping at Christmas time (yes I am NUTS!) it is the hottest time of year here. Am off to see what tips ou have for me.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home