URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: A tail tale....

10.13.2008

A tail tale....

My apologies for being morbid - but, I'm just popping in {...between pukes...} today, to share that: one of my tails is pictured in the New York Times!!


Photo by: Heidi Schumann via Mighty Girl

Things have been busy with in-laws visiting and subsequent gifted illnesses. No crafty business is happening, no preschool is being attended, no fun is being had at all today. But, if we can keep the baby from getting sick, I'll be so very thankful!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh gosh...i hate to hear that but i hope they don't get it...

are you pregnant? {ducking for life safety reasons}

4:49 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Oh no! Puke is the worst. Hope everyone is feeling better very soon.

Awesome photo. Congratulations! I had never seen your tails before. You are so creative and fabulous!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my poor dear. The barf bug is killer. But look at you in the New York Times! Good for you, lady!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very fun about the NYT. Not so fun about the puking. I hope you feel better soon.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Well done - I am a long way from NYC - but you must be thrilled.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jennie Bender said...

Oh, my word! I am so here, too! My girls have been sick for--ever--little stuff all the time.

I have been in the recovery room (aka as the dishpan/kitchen sink Lll day! Did I say ALL DAY???).

Thanks so much for the tutu! I made a few of my own pattern on the sewing machine for my daughter's 5yr old's b-day. They were just little aprons. Your way is much easier for some of my friends who don't sew! I love other people's ideas, it is so helpful!

I so hope your crew is better now. I will check back with you later!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Jennie

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home