URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: a light in the tunnel

9.10.2008

a light in the tunnel



Today's weather report feels partly remorseful for yesterday's blog post with a 78% chance that Kenzie will be sent home from preschool for being ill. There's also a 99.4% chance for strong gusts of a baby not sleeping through the night tonight. either.

Thanks for the insights ladies. It's also a delight to see some new commenters. When I'm not so whiney about the time-suck-that-is-my-life, I'll very much enjoy following those links to discover new blogs.

The strange photos are the result of a accidental borrowing of a library toy block. Rylan stole it by stuffing it way under his chubby body in the stroller. I found it and have been shooting odd shots through the hole. The shots are fitting, given that the numerous "been there, done that" comments are indeed "a light in the tunnel..."



Thanks again for the wisdoms. I shall redirect the woe-is-me's and proceed down this life, I love... to include a better blogging effort. And, perhaps more tunnel shots using our stolen treasure. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she sick? Oh no.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of days suck at the Mom job. A good one will come your day soon. I can see it in your future.
XO

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home