URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Another {wo}man's junk...

8.18.2008

Another {wo}man's junk...

...has become my treasure.



I'm so excited about this cabinet, I can barely stop petting it. Bought it for $100. Some stain, a weekend's elbow grease... and some pretty drawer pulls later - my studio feels so much more inspiring!!

(of course, the other side is a disaster... but, baby steps are good!)

Preschool starts next month. I'm ready to spend some quality time in this room!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of wood? Impressive. I like it a lot.
Pet away, but leave your shirt on, this is a PG blog Stacy.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

wow... what a find! I love the stain color!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$100 - WOW! It's beautiful!

4:23 PM  
Blogger misschris said...

I love it. What a lucky find. Studio time. Can't wait to see what you cook up in there...

1:46 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Ah! That is just so great. Nice work!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I was going to say...that is the cleanest, loveliest most organized studio I have ever seen! Glad to know that your space isn't totally perfect since mine is a PIT:) But that gorgeous cabinet is perfect! Great find and nice work!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning, I can't believe you got that for $100. Congrats

3:19 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Lucky duck!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home