URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Cuff for Superminx

7.27.2006

Cuff for Superminx

I'm cheating...and using Andi's flickr link to post this, since I'm lazy and don't have it in me to do a proper post. Let's just say the hubby is away and I didn't sleep well last night due to all the imaginary burglars breaking into my house.

This was the first attempt at a cuff I made. I got the idea from a cuff I saw on Kate Hudson and another I saw some other celebrity wearing, whom I don't know who it was. The visuals & inspiration were found in People magazine, one of my addictions. :)

I still want to make one for myself, and a itty-bitty one for my daughter. :)

Later in the week, when the laziness subsided - I'm adding the following pics, of the cuff and hat I sent on to Andi.

The hat seemed a brilliant idea at the time, when I found a paper made cowboy hat. It's totally pliable and rolls and bends into different shapes, although running a bit large in the head size. Andi has a pony, and I thought the cowboy hat would be suiting because of that. Funny, I forgot that fact when I was mailing it and wondering why the heck I made her a cowboy hat in the first place. Andi put it all together without my help, and managed to remind me of it's original purpose.



I also sent some paper goodies. All as a thanks for Smiggling me with the fun stuff from an Aussie store.

And, thank goodness, for Blogger being fast with uploads today!! Yeah Blogger!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo in NZ said...

WOW the cuffs are great, the blue dress is GREAT! Love those cuffs. Did I mention the cuffs were great?? Don't think I have the wrist for cuffs, but the sure do look great!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Nette said...

Lovely cuffs!!!

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are lovely!!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home