URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: I'm a guest.

8.14.2008

I'm a guest.

Ms. Cindy over at Skip to My Lou is tackling the important mission of raising money for Read to Feed. In support, I've guest posted over at her Craft-a-thon!



Head on over HERE for some of my kids' current book favorites & my "no sew tutu tutorial." She's got some fun shenanigans planned for the remainder of her Craft-a-thon - so bring along your cup of coffee and come see!



The first 50 people to contribute their reading pledges to the team account will receive a free book. I think Cindy says it best: "let's get the donations rolling in... so we can get that ark of animals!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I just found you from Skip To My Lou, thank you for the great tutorial! Your blog is great and I love your etsy shop! Best Wishes! -Mandy www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home