URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: The yummiest little critter

6.11.2008

The yummiest little critter

I don't know what summer has done with my tendency to be wordy, but, I've got little to say. Lately, my days finish with a feeling of accomplishment and I've been enjoying it all so much. I was a wee bit miffed to have to shut the windows this hot afternoon, but we've got some future camping trips on the agenda so we'll get another fresh air fix soon.

Tonight: fish on the grille and this little guys toes for desert. Good thing they're clean.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

there aint nothin like baby toes! and he sure is getting cuter every day. is that even possible?!

9:50 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

can i have the chubby thighs, please?

(oh! we should totally get together and discuss baby book, it's much easier to tackle other's projects.)

8:51 AM  
Blogger deb said...

Oh my gosh Stacy! He's absolutely adorable!! I love the chubby cheeks myself!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh sweet mary!! u are soooo trying to get me to have baby fever....

he is GORGEOUS and i would kiss on those cheeks....but i do love baby feet too!! :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

OK, that might be the cutest child ever! Baby toes make the all time best desert ever!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I love your stuff on etsy.com! Those tails are hilarious. cant wait for a little boy's birthday so I can grab one.

-Cindy
http://www.maternalmaddness.com

12:25 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Oh. My. Word.

Do they come any cuter than that? I think not.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home