URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: free pennies

5.14.2008

free pennies

I'm finally bringing my etsy shop off of maternity leave. :) I've had lots of tail inquiries -- and actually am expecting a mention of them on another major blog. (ahem, I've been told that this blog was listed in Time magazine as one of the best blogs EVER!) It's terribly interesting how slowly I'm getting my products made these days -- as all of you with multiple young kids can probably imagine.

On that note - I've decided to accept RME (Revolution Money Exchange) payments at my Etsy shop. There are no fees for receiving money like there is at Paypal & I've only heard good things about it. My thanks to Holli who finally prompted me into signing up! Here's how she did it:

She mentioned RME has a deal going on right now (BE QUICK, it's only until 5/15) where you sign up for free and receive $25 in your account. They also have a referral program so if you click here and sign-up, I'll get $10, which will contribute to my etsy spending addiction:


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Here's a list of sellers who are accepting RME in case you want to GO SHOPPING!! There are apparently lots of goodies just waiting to be bought with all our RME moneys!! :)

In closing - Look at this sweetness, from Sam . It took awhile for the wee one to grow into it, but it's a great handmade hooded towel that we use each bathtime! I just wanted to say "Thanks again!!," to Sam and her family for all the sweet little gifts!



AND, I hope all you Mama's had a lovely Mama's Day. I did. I SLEPT until I couldn't sleep anymore.... AND the gal and her daddy gave all our empty pots (about a bazillion) the gift of flowers.



Of course, that means I have to water them all each day... but still, it means she picks me lots of pretties!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

you know what i got for mother's day? A BIG FAT NOTHING. aaron's out of town and i got squat.

but! i'm glad you had a very good day.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too - off to join up and give you $10 spending money!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sleep is a pretty awesome gift. My girls let me sleep in, until 7:15am!

8:53 AM  
Blogger beki said...

You should be getting $10 from my sign up ;-) I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.

9:45 AM  
Blogger misschris said...

:) Glad you got some sleep. That's all I wanted that first MD with Fidget... And congrats on the grand re-opening! xoxo

10:05 AM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

You are very welcome! Good to hear the tails are still going strong. We are still getting giggles out of ours here. The little man is so cute; I see some sibling resemblance in your two. Glad you had an enjoyable mother's day and have a great weekend!
Sam

8:35 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

I just peeked at Flickr's traveling tail photos. Has it reappeared?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Shena Leonard said...

YEA!! As soon as a pink tutu pops up on your shop I am all over it.
(But, no rush, because I know how hard it can be to get things done with 2 kids)
Shena (=

9:58 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

wow. now you have me insanely curious about what blog! and that babe...killing me with his cuteness!

2:23 PM  
Blogger forcryeye said...

COOL...this is the first that I have heard of this. I will definately have to look in to it...we could all use an extra $10!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home