URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Last weekend, I learned

5.28.2008

Last weekend, I learned



1. that LOUD double cheek slobbery kisses may have been the solution to all his belly-aching all along... he was deliriously happy for an entire 20 minutes. Actually, both kids were, so it was a double whammy of fun.

2. that camping with those Mayfly's is to be calendared as much as possible. Every member of my family had a totally stellar time, even though the rest of our friends crapped out on us. We stuck out the questionable weather until a "100% chance of severe storm" threat finally rained on our parade. Thanks so much for the pleasant surprise, Alicia.





3. that preschool summer vacation is already kicking my arse... but I'm determined to kick back.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time we're crashing for more then 10 minutes. We'll byot (tent). Great to see you and the fam. That baby is adorable. :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger misschris said...

Cannot. Handle. The. Cuteness.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

those are some seriously cute pics! and what a fun camping trip. so so jealous. what a good time!

2:58 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

well, i didn't crap out because i didn't know about it! ;-)

hey, we're on summer vacation too. wanna deanna rose one day?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Those are the best pictures... Rylan is really starting to look like his sister!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Such precious pictures!!! That laughing smile is to die for!

I found your blog in a round-about way but I am so glad that I did. Your creations are fantastic and we have a bit in common. I am a midwestern mama-crafter too. I will be back to see what you and your adorable babes are up to!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh girl he looks just like kenzie and he is getting so big...
that smile is enough to melt my heart and have another round of baby fever...but fear not....no more babies from me!!!

give him another slobbery kiss from me ...would ya?

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't remember how I found your blog, but have been visiting for awhile. These are terrific pictures. The last picture is so adorable it brings tears to my eyes.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Oh Stacey... He is gorgeous. This really is a nice age isn't it - You remind me that I have to get my camera out and capture more moments like these. baden is currently giggling - He thinks that his sister is a clown LOL

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oH MY! Precious!!!!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home