URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: I Noticed

5.06.2008

I Noticed

Life got in the way of my good intentions of being a guest. Those silly tornado sirens and a camping trip delayed the downloading of my photos in time to be included in Alicia's project. Oops.

Here's a few photos of what I noticed:

The view from both directions.



A study of lost boots. I wonder how this happened?





Racoon repellant. The last time we camped here (in a tent), our dog chased a 'coon up this tree, where he camped the rest of the night. Not-so-comfy I bet?


I'm also noticing how very little I accomplish with a new babe on board...not to mention how unappealing the smell of baby vomit really is on one's left shoulder.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of us!

So tell me again where you're camping for Memorial weekend? We've just about decided we ought to go camp somewhere...

2:38 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Hi Stacy -
Glad to see all is well. I hope the camping was fun; like the new digs? You know- I am continuing to notice how little I accomplish. It seems the older the baby gets the less I get done. Is it my imagination? It seems like it should be the other way around. Have a good week!
Sam

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home