URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Re-UPDATED To-do list.

4.30.2006

Re-UPDATED To-do list.

My goals:

1. First and foremost...is a studio of sorts. Organize the creation station, make it (a wee bit more) inspirational and create an artful life.
2. Participate in at least one crafty collective a month (tie one on, Whip Up, or a photography based one, etc.)
3. Design some more Kenzie clothes.
4. Plan Kenzie’s 2 year old birthday party!
5. Design a wall art for Andrew Brown, our newest cousin and first nephew!
6. Try out freezer paper transfers!
7. Design a Cousins Communication Journal.
8. Catch Kenzie's lifebook up (month 1 - through current. Seriously. She IS two!)
9. Paint every room in my house a lovely color. (Update: 5 rooms down, 8 to go)
10. Continue to stalk Backtack III (to be announced in April, '06). (Update: missed the sign up!)
11. Explore Iron-on Transfers for Color Fabrics (using my HP Photosmart inkjet printer), and use other dyes and machine stitchery to personalize/embellish fabrics.
12. Try making marble magnets like: http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/marblemagnets.html.
13. Design an art smock for Kenzie out of Oilcloth. The budding little artist in her quickly makes a mess out of a good outfit!
14. Restart The Artists Way Book, as I got interrupted by our relocation. Prepare to be inspired.
15. Create a puppet show and puppets for Kenzie.
16. Explore lettuce edging, freezer paper, fabric and button embellishments on T-shirts (for Mama and Kiddo).
17. Redesign my blog with updated links giving credit to several of my bloggy friends.
18. Sell (gasp!!!) some of my stuff.
19. Exercise and create with Kenzie every day.
20. Get out my paints for Gosh sakes!!!
21. Use my "favorite's" lists at flickr to expand on and tinker with those ideas.
22. Design some princess skirts as gifts.
23. Make some more hats.
24. Attack the landscaping!
25. Re-do some furniture pieces.
26. Plan Kenzie's transition to a big-girl bed/room with focus on eliminating allergens.
27. Make some pillow-case dresses for Kenzie. I saw one that I plan to copy the idea of soon!
28. Send some gifts to some of my favorite bloggers, who have gifted me with their creative goodies.

To be continued...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I bet you get more than half that list done by the end of June.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home