URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Stork Delivery

1.03.2006

Stork Delivery


Stork Delivery
Originally uploaded by mama's doodles.
Here's the background for another Baby Shower Invitation that I'm working on (for my sister-in-law).

Not in love with it, but I had to run with "tan and white" as my only guidelines - as she hasn't decided on a room theme yet...

The shower details will go at the top, and in the yellow sections int he middle.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacy, all you're work is gorgeous, but you're never happy with it! - I think it's time to see a therapist :-) Just kidding (about the therapy, not the quality of your work!). Happy New Year. Andi.

12:54 AM  
Blogger beki said...

I'm so impressed with your art work. I think it's fabulous!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Thanks Beki...Maybe I can whip something up for your wee one! :)

Andi... You're comment is especially funny as I have a Master's in COUNSELING!! I'll give myself a session or two and see if I can better my project self esteem!!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home