URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Flowers and Hats...

12.02.2005

Flowers and Hats...

I finally did as intended and mounted two of my little flowers on stocking caps --- intended for me. ME. Me. As you can see, my daughter however has already found them new owners. On an adult sized head, they look really cool positioned off on the side of the head.

So tonight, I commence with more ideas for them. Kids need their own stinking hats so that they keep their mitts off of mine. I plan to make a cuter smaller girlier version for Kenzie -- with a flower plopped right on stinking top. And, then, I'm gonna make some more. I figure while I'm at it, I'll make some for babies with animals instead of flowers. (got a few gifties to come up with). That's a lofty goal for an evening which has already been ticking away as I type this...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the flower on the cap. It looks so cute on your daughter. I know how you feel about something being for you, somehow "they" end up with it all anyway. Oh well, I guess they are worth it. Or are they???????? :}

7:39 PM  
Blogger zarah said...

Such a cute cap and flower! :) Well, you'll have to make another one for you, then LOL

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home