URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: More Stuff with relatively little purpose...

11.23.2005

More Stuff with relatively little purpose...


Above, are some handmade cards made from my backtacking parcel of yummy fabrics and cardstock. I was just playing around with quilty elements, and although the stitches don't show up in the photos - they are lovely. I like to have cards on hand for occasions which would require them... The brown one in the front is my favorite.

And this is a silly little pouch I made to hold some of Kenzie's crayons. It turned out quite scary and she has yet to see it. (maybe that's best). It was supposed to be a cat-like creature, with it's ears serving as the enclosure. Ummm...don't think I'll be duplicating this anytime soon. He..he... I didn't like it from the start, but kept pegging along - thinking it would get better...

Unfortunately, it didn't get better.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

Your cards are beautiful. I've been meaning to try out something like that, but never seem to have the time.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it !

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home