URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Weekend Crafting

11.14.2005

Weekend Crafting

I have a zillion projects going on at the moment. Here are a few of the finished items...some more successful than others.

This is another peace bird ornament that I've made. Again, it's double sided. I don't know what it is with this particular idea, but I love it. All the stitching turns my poor finger into hamburger though. Note to self: Must learn how to use a thimble!


And, the reverse side:

And, I made some simple cards to send with the ornaments to those swap partners expecting ornaments from me:

This final project...a relief, is a failure...in my books. I had a notion to heavily embellish a fabric flower that I loved. I wanted to put some whimsical bugs in the "sky." After finishing the flower, I'm not enthralled with the idea and decided to scrap it. Some things just aren't meant to be...


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

Your birds are beautiful! Gosh, I'd love to make some ornaments like that because this year with a 18 month old and a tree-climbing kitten we're going to need non-breakable ornaments. I'm afraid that I whould have had to start something lime that months ago to complete it in time. Do you use some sort of intrefacing?

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home