URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Surprise

9.06.2007

Surprise



A surprise for Sam . She's soon to be a mama of a new girl babe, who'll have twin big sisters. And, following is another surprise for someone I'm thrilled for, who's not yet gone public with her fab news. My pregnant brain convinced me that this was unisex....although I think I'll be rooting for a gal, as boys don't do flowers, huh? I kind of just noticed that...well after the surprise was mailed and received. Hmnn.



Congratulations Girls! I love hoarding mailing addresses and sending things when unexpected. It's such a fun feeling.

Now, I need to make some of this gear for myself, eh?

P.S. Amy (the newly pregnant Amy..not the about-to-pop-Amy , thanks for your comment a few posts back. Leave me another comment with your email.. I ~won't~ publish the comment with your address. But, I want to compare notes. :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger amy h said...

About to pop is right!

I think that second set is pretty unisex -- particularly the shoes, which look more viney than flowery for some reason.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

What cute baby surprises... you're so talented!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

I think they are both great. I know ours will be greatly enjoyed. Thanks again.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

how are you feeling by the way? the tutu to too too much. and so was that pun. sorry.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home