URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: HI

8.09.2007

HI

I've just been unloading some pictures and realizing that I've taken quite the summer vacation from blogging! Summer continues to work me over. Funny, how I look forward to it so.... and then I realize just how friggin' hot it actually is. It's another humble reminder why moving back from California was probably not a terribly sane idea.



So, a quick hello to you all, and an emphatic squeal about some projects I've been working on. Too bad they're all gifts and that whole "surprise" thing has to happen.

I've never been good at surprises....

May we all find that the rest of summer, is a wee bit cooler???

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

seriously, i've always thought that people who claim to like summer have some sort of mental problem.

and not in a good way.

2:45 PM  
Blogger amy h said...

It had better be cooler! This has been a particularly hot/humid summer, I think. Even Elise cries when I make her get in our very warm car...

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you people. It's not THAT bad.






OK. It's hot. But I STILL love summer.

See you Sunday!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Amen to cooler weather. It has been insanely hot & humid here in TX - worse than FL. The way time flies cooler weather will be here in a flash! Have a great weekend with the family!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

can't wait to see you sunday!! andn say HI in person!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home