URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Ozarks vacation

6.22.2007

Ozarks vacation

Isn't this ridiculous?



It's where I'll be for the next week! I'm looking forward to it. The house will actually be chock full of extended family. A nice communal holiday at the lake.
But, no internet connection?
In a house like this?
Are you kidding me????

Joanne, was just at the lake. She promised to leave a wee bit of custard behind for me (apparently, custard is pretty special up there). We'll see if she's good for her word. :) She also blogged her vacation as it happened. AND, looked good in a swimming suit.

Aside from having a obnoxious farmers tan, (making swimsuit wearing even less pleasurable for me).
Not to mention a forced detox from the internet...
We're gonna have so much fun!!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

Have fun, sweets! I can't wait to hear about it when you return.

I like the new look, BTW :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Hope your vacation was great. I love the new blog look. Looking forward to catching up on all your crafty work. I have missed visiting your blog.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

have fun girlie! and could you send me some info on that house? is it a rental? we have a large family and that would be a blast!

10:49 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

have fun.

perhaps you can meet up with patrick sayze and take some dance lessons there.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming out of lurkdom to say, Have Fun! My family owns a lake house down on TableRock lake and we always have the best time. Enjoy.

11:45 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

have such a great time!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds fantastic!!

I feel like a complete horse's hiney, btw. I've been meaning to tell you THANK YOU for the pincushion you included with the tutus. It's wonderful :-) I am about to sit down and sew while Bridget naps, and I had to send a quick note while I was thinking about it. Miss Manners would be displeased with me, but better late than never. Right?

PS - you have a tail on its way to Ireland!!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home