URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Thank You.

7.17.2007

Thank You.

Just popping in to say many thanks to all of you who offered cheerleading through comments and emails. REALLY. You brought me a smile...and a reassuring pat on the 'ole shoulder.

Wish I could say "I'm fixed" but apparently things have to get worse before they can get better. :) But, at least I'm not -at all- freaked out about what's transpiring. Since my "woe is me" post, some other issues have presented.

We may actually have another move on the horizon, as some things have unexpectedly gone wonky with my husband's employer. We're just reacting to the possibilities at the moment (his job security is unknown as result) and considering our options. Lucky for me, a girl with a definite bit 'o "wanderlust" I know it will all pan out.

And just because a post without pictures is a very dull post, in my opinion... Here's some shots from this weekend's trek to Powell Gardens to see the dinosaur exhibit. These two like to keep things lively.


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! I was just going to comment how similar our husbands look until I realized, I've already done that before!

Arg! Things work out for the best, they always do :-)

3:34 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

How adorable is your family? I mean seriously? Your husband is so cute! And you know how I feel about Miss Doodle. She is lovely!
I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers. Selfishly, I hope "Arizona" comes across the map.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

i love powell gardens and it has been so very long since we have been! awesome pics. ,do you know where you guys are going to be moving yet?

11:03 PM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Good Luck with your pending move. We are also on the move again at the end of the year. DH is lucky that I am so used to moving now and making new friends.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Oh Stacy. Oh Stacy. Having just landed after what you know was a tumultous move I hate to hear you may be in the process soon. I hope the transition is smooth for you & yours if it does occur. I will keep you in my thoughts & check in to the ol' blog for any updates. It definitely always does seem to work out.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home