URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Cleaning House

6.06.2007

Cleaning House

I've been "tired" of my blog's look for a very long while. So, I finally decided to do something about it. So, you'll note some things have already changed, and you'll also be noting me piddling around with some more revisions over the course of my spare minutes. {hopefully}

My new banner is another product of a joint artwork done with my daughter. But, since I did the majority of it - ignoring her request for a "helmet, and a bicycle guy" :) - I won't be posting it over there.

I am, however, uber excited about some new toys I got for my anniversary. It was supposed to be the anniversary where my husband and I treated ourselves to new dishware, a new rug, and a trip to Wakarusa . But, my wonderful supportive guy also gifted me with a new zoom lens for my camera, photoshop, and one of those design tablets! Um. Initially, I was horribly embarrassed - but I got over that pretty damn fast. What a man.

Except, now I'm a bit consumed with playing with the new toys - and the blog revisions are even more despised...



A photo, just to pretty this post up a bit. Until next time. Which probably won't be until I've caught waaaaay too much sun, drank too many beers, and danced my arse off this weekend.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger superminx said...

when you say 'design tablet' do you mean a graphics tablet? like, with a pen so you can draw into the computer? 'cause I just got one of those (too!). :-)

Happy Anniversary you guys!

7:34 AM  
Blogger beki said...

I like your new banner :)
Have a good time, you lucky gal!!

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the banner, you lucky girl. Have fun with your toys.

(I talked to Brian about the doors. He said they're mostly interior doors and there's not much that is fancy and pretty like French doors.)

8:16 AM  
Blogger amy h said...

Happy anniversary!

Have fun with the new goodies.

8:34 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

oooo... pretty banner.

and wakarusa? totally jealous. (yeah, jealous of the other fab stuff too.)

(btw, please buy jenny's house. pretty please.)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE IT!

10:35 AM  
Blogger deb said...

happy anniversary to you! have yourself a great time! And I LOOVE your new banner!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home