URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Botched.

5.20.2007

Botched.

I thought I had a brilliant idea for a new tutu, but was sorely disappointed with its outcome. No worries - Kenzie loves it. My poor baby - she gets only the botched goods these days. I didn't even give her a sash.



Anyhow, she wore it out bug-hunting. Cuz, that's just what she does. Get's all fancy to jack around in the mud. Sigh.

















And, this would be why I'm always whining about my "model."
She refuses me smiles, unless they are genuine.
She. does. not. pose.
Throws sand way too close to the camerawoman.
Flies around like a looney fairy.
And, she loses rolly-pollies in the tutu mid-photo shoot!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

Oh - I have the same problem with a model that does not want to behave and smile - you mean to say that it gets worse before it gets better! Oh but she is a princess and oh so cute!

11:58 PM  
Blogger superminx said...

that tutu looks fabulous. what's wrong with it? I can't imagine what makes it botched - you must be one of those perfectionist types! :-)

2:23 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

what's botched about it? i think it's cute!

7:49 AM  
Blogger beki said...

You are the tutu queen!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the one of her flying on the swing and the one of her looking over the fence are excellent "model" shots! Tutus in action.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

i swear, you may have too much cuteness in one child with that girl! love the tutu mud hunting!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my girls are the same way! They have to get all gussied up to make mud pies. How I would LOVE to by them cutesie clothes, if not for the fact that they are soiled after the first wear. You have such an adorable little girl. MY GOODNESS!!

In regards to the last post about purging your closet ~ I couldn't help but laugh because it is so familiar. I where jeans or capris of yoga pants a lot (NEVER skirts or dresses!). But my husband's closet is much fuller than mine. And since we have these nice 50's closets, which are terribly small, all my clothes have been relegated (sp?) to the hall closet while he gets the one in the bedroom. Sigh. I like your skirt ~ Hannah has been after me to turn her jeans into skirts. That's my good girl ~ smart and frugal!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home