URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Reinvented skirt

5.17.2007

Reinvented skirt

Every once in awhile I start peeking in the closet and feeling forlorn at the clothes I still cannot wear -- 3 YEARS -- after my child was born. Hmnn. Wonder when I'll give up and just clean out the damn closet? Or, decide to do a diet?

Anyway. Sigh. This skirt used to be a really cute tank dress. It's a very, very light silk, which means... it's very, ahem, "telling" when things aren't so slim beneath it. So, I did away with the tank, and made it a skirt.

Perhaps using that iron in the background would be nice. :) And, just look what I had to go through to actually catch a picture of it....
Seriously. As if, taking photos of one's self isn't hard enough???













Sheesh. I even turned the TV on - in effort to distract the little camera hog.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee. She cracks me up!

10:41 PM  
Blogger superminx said...

you look gorgeous! clean out the closet - all your old clothes are probably out of fashion now and anyway... you're a yummy MUMMY now and you DESERVE a whole new wardrobe - whether you decide to diet or not!

I love how Kenzie gives you trouble when you want to take her photo, and gets in the way when you want to take your own. KIDS!!!

2:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Fantastic job! Bridget always manages to sneak her hand or face in front of the camera at the precise moment I click the picture. I swear my children can hear the distinct whir of my camera turning on, even when they are in the next room, and they all come running and begging to be photographed. Shy? Not a bit!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

that girl makes me smile! so does the skirt!

4:37 PM  
Blogger beki said...

What a great transformation! Hmmm, maybe I need to clean out my closet ;-)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home