URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Mail is good

4.26.2007

Mail is good



I love mail, especially as it gives me something to post about - when I've got nothing productive of my own to share! I mentioned that I received some mail from Stardust Shoes and 6.5st . 6.5st sent some lovely yummy fabrics and some yummier tea. And this is a shot of my apron received from Stardust shoes. She has some lovelier photos of it posted on her blog. I just can't master the self portrait thing.



You may note that the room is a shambles and yes, there is a chair and a mirror propped up right smack bang in the middle of it. Although I thought I was kidding, I have indeed proceeded with painting my Master Bedroom as well as the attached office/studio. It's a funky green with a single dark Chocolate brown wall in both rooms. I've taken some art in for framing, am in shop mode for a new desk in the office and more art, and am also hoping to find some french doors to separate the rooms.

You may also note the kitty-creep sitting beyond the mirror? Yes, oh yes, that would be the little sh!t who chomped my tutus. French doors will also keep her and her chompers out of the tutu factory.

My little gal is feeling ill today. We've been snuggled on the couch watching the Monkeydoos all morning - and it's now time for a nap. My bulk box of tulle arrived yesterday. Cripes.

Hmmn...To Paint, or to Tutu??

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

love the apron girlie! i can't seem to get the self portrait thing down either. oh well. can't wait to see the finished room!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

SQUEEEE!!! It looks so good on you, Stacy! Tutu, paint...both sound like good choices to me.

Hope Kenzie feels better soon.

12:26 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

awesome on the great mail! And that cat better be lucky it has nine lives!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Hope Kenzie is back to feeling like a happy 3 year old, and the painting is nearing completion. Cool apron - fun mail is great!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home