URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Progress.

5.03.2007

Progress.

Master Bedroom and Office Repaint - DONE!
Swap goodies - DONE!
Giant Tutu order - DONE! {Well, Kinda...I'll send a second shipment later. After the cat munching fiasco, I wanted to get some into the boutique right away, rather than waiting to recreate those tutus that were well...shredded.)

Excuse the bad photo. It's raining AgAiN. And, my new chocolate brown wall was nearest to me and the camera. A brighter scene would make this tutu look more like it does in real life...and probably less shiny. (it's not shiny at all).

Can you spare some reactions to a black tutu? I love it. But, I tend to react to the more unusual children's goods. The boutique requested that I send only one black one, so I have another that I'll add to my Etsy shop once the sun comes out and I can take a decent photo of it. (Please sun!!! Please come back! Not for the tutu. But, for me. I NeeD you!!)



What do you think? To Black Tutu...or not to Black Tutu?? :)

I am desperate to get back to some more artful stuff. Hopefully that's on the agenda next.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely black tutu!

7:00 AM  
Blogger beki said...

Wow, you've been quite productive!
I like the black tutu - two thumbs up!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

are you kidding me? i love love love the black tutu!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I join you in your plea to the sun!

I like the black, but for me, it would probably be tutu #2, not the first one we get. I generally stick my girl in bright colors -- lots of them! I figure she has a lifetime for black, but people often (wrongly) outgrow the brights. :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Yep. I'd black tutu. I love it!
And I was thinking of you this weekend with the storms. I hope you are safe and sound!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

DEFINITELY black tutu! Love that!!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home