URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: A tale of twin Gator Fans

3.31.2007

A tale of twin Gator Fans

I broke my "no-copy" rule and made twin tails for Sam's twin girls. They aren't exact replicas though, so I don't believe it counts as breaking my self-imposed rules, eh?? Sam and her husband are UF grads and thought it would be really cool to have gator tails for their gals.



My husband tells me that the Gators may be heading to the Championships. Oh what fun it would be for the girls to wear them while watching that game! :) GO GATORS.

I've had a few more wholesale orders from boutiques lately which is very exciting and almost bewildering. I'll be chugging away on those items this week.

AND, I'll be making some art quilts for a swap that I am beyond super-duper excited about. Keet of Relentless Toil does the cutest little representational art works of children. She's making two for me for my favorite April Birthday Girls (my daughter and her birthday mate, Mia). We're swapping projects, and I'm going to make her some imaginary worlds in quilt form, for her daughter to pretend play with. Her idea. But, man, I'm excited to work on them!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

can't wait to see the finished products!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

Oh, I'd like to be you right now!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home