URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Poking fun at myself

3.08.2007

Poking fun at myself

I finally finished and photographed (albeit poorly) the tails I made for my Etsy shop. They'll be loaded there tonight.

Here's me with my catch - as they resemble fish when held this way, eh???



I just cannot master self photography. I missed the shot, oh say 16 times. I had a goofy face, oh say 22 times. This was the best of the collection. Giggle.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

They do look like a catch! And you are too pretty. It is a good shot!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a catch! I am not even brave enough to do mirror self photography. You managed to avoid my problem: serious in a silly way.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for dropping by! I just got your comment in my inbox regarding the giveaway. I am HORRIBLE about discovering new (to me) creative outlets but never mastering a particular one. Ah well! Funny thing - a few minutes ago I spied my daughter's tutu lying on the floor and thought of your beautiful creations ;-) We are hard at work on making some masks. Hmm . . . me thinks there may be an addition to my etsy shop soon . . .

4:53 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

i hate trying to photo myself! so hard! love the tutu pis as well. love the red in the backround as well!!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home