URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: "She loves being a mom..."

3.27.2007

"She loves being a mom..."

I have admired Allison Strine's work for a long time. I had a very, very hard time picking just one piece from her collection but finally did it with some "fun money" that was leftover in my Paypal account.

I picked this pendant:



It's double-sided:



I love it..& being a mom. :)

Now that it's wrapped around my neck (with necklaces that I already owned), I can confidently say that you should run..not walk...right over to her etsy shop and get yourself a pendant too. So many whimsical pieces, including more mommy pendants -- with more birdies even!!!



It's an amazing, beautifully made piece that just gives me the smiles.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

I really like it. And your short hair! So cute. :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now why did you have to go and show that lovely little pendant??!! I'm trying to save my money, don't ya know!

10:04 AM  
Blogger deb said...

I'm off to check out her site! That's really sweet. And I wouldn't have recognized you with your short hair! Cute Stacy. :)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That's really adorable!

Hi to a fellow Kansas etsian. :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

i MUST have one! thanks for the head's up! those are so so cool!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

Oh, I love it! And I love your site, too, coming from Little Woolgatherings.

8:37 PM  
Blogger beki said...

Lovely!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Hi Stacy -
I love the pendant. I think her jewelry is great and I love all the colors - and the fact that she recycles! I bought a "B" pendant a while back that I really like. Enjoy yours.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home