URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: my blur

4.09.2008

my blur




Just like Green Week, I had every intention to join the Macro shenanigans. And, here I am - unofficially participating and totally late again (not to mention - sleep deprived). Here's a weeks worth of my pics.




Mr. Gassy Baby is still nursing every 1-2 hours at night. Sigh. Mama is eliminating milk from her diet as the Doc suspects a milk sensitivity might be the gassy culprit. ZzzzzzzzZZZzzz. Oops, sorry, I fell asleep there for a second. Damn, I like cheese. But, I like to sleep too - so we'll '86 the milk and see if that's the magic ticket.



So the low down is I've been just trying to stay awake. Two kids is so easy yet simultaneously so hard. We've got no routine to speak of and I just fly by the seat of my pants most of the time. But, I suspect that's the way it'll be for awhile.



I got the hankerin' to work on my studio a bit, so I've been spring cleanin' & replacing furniture in there. We'll see if that sparks the creative urge in me. Thus far - that creative urge appears to be getting more rest than the rest of me...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger misschris said...

Hey you! It's so good to hear your voice. :) Sorry to hear about the sleeping issues. That is hard on any family...

Can I get you anything? xo

12:59 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Pretty pictures!

If the milk thing doesn't work maybe it is your letdown. Mine was too much for my guy. We tried a few new positions and it worked out well.

Cheers! LA

2:51 PM  
Blogger forcryeye said...

Oh heck, all babies are gassy no matter what. However, sleep is always good.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I am missing the "so easy" part about having two. :)

I hope you all are getting more continuous sleep soon. (It's the continuous part that really makes a difference for me!)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Hi There - We got your card & Kenzie's art is spicing up our bland black fridge. Thanks. Sorry he is so gassy, but I have a feeling he is perfect in every other way. Hope you (he) turns a corner soon. LOVE the toes!

Sam

2:38 PM  
Blogger cd&m said...

Just stopped by to say Hi as I'm now taking part in Karin's 30 day 30 photograph challenge.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home