URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: A Whiny Frozen Day

12.11.2007

A Whiny Frozen Day

My world is encased in ice, preschool is canceled, my daughter found some unwrapped Christmas gifts, & I've just discovered my garage refrigerator isn't working. I've tried flipping every breaker and GFI switch I can, and the problem remains.
All that was once frozen, is now thawed.

Which is ironic isn't it? My front yard isn't supposed to be frozen, but it is. My frozen goods, are mush. Hmnn.... What's for dinner??

I also spent a great deal of time making this little image (minus the pixelated last name) for my Christmas card, only to discover that it does not print correctly as a 4x6".



As result I'm feeling a bit scrooge-like .

Fortunately we have things like this to entertain us. Turning my family into elves is fun. And, heck I even get to look skinnier!!

Okay, if you skipped the links...go back to scrooge and elf your own family!
(And, can someone tell me how to save the images of these to my Mac and/or how you can save the image of a entire webpage???)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Alicia A. said...

stay warm and safe, cute little family!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Isn't making Christmas cards just so much fun?

Don't freeze lady!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously cute photo!

I've been hearing about all the ice your way - yuck! We finally got a little thaw. My children had resorted to going down a driveway on their rear ends to wait for the bus!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Great family photo. You and your husband have very similar smiles. I am sure you are able to stay warm (I was always sooo hot when I was pregnant) with your own mini-furnace, hope your family stays toasty too.

Sam

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home