URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: The Challenge

12.03.2007

The Challenge



As mentioned below - one of my favorite traditions is an annual family photo taken in the reflection of a Christmas Ornament. I've been driving about the city the past couple of days, obsessed with finding the perfect ornament. I haven't succeeded yet. Oh, but I will!

I challenge you to a little photo challenge as it pertains to this type of photo, and thus - a new flickr group has been born. Feel free to join in the fun at: Ornamentz

A refresher of the rules:

1. The photo subject must be contained within a Christmas Ornament or reflective holiday decoration, of some type.
2. There must be at least one person/animal in the shot. It can be a self portrait - or it can be a family. It can be your pet family.
3. Ahem, no offensive content! Your photo must be safe for everyone!
4. Photos must be posted by January 1 to be eligible for a wee little prize.

It's on.....
Here's a button if you like that sort of thing. It's also linked to the flickr group!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

This seems hard, but I'm in!

9:48 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

target has no decent globes! neither does hallmark!

where should i get one?!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Shena Leonard said...

I have looked all over and have yet to find a good ornament. If anyone finds one will you please post where you got it??
Thanks!
Shena (=

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home