URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Wedding Gift

1.18.2008

Wedding Gift


One of my To-do List items yesterday was completing this for a wedding reception this weekend. Alejos is the couples' last name.

This kind of thing is becoming my most favorite wedding and housewarming gift.

I've collected the alphabet in random photos. I still want to spell out quotes on my dining room walls, but I'll be needing a wee many more photos for that.

I say...if you're going to be showing up to a well-dressed wedding affair looking ridiculously pregnant...
You'd better bring a damn good gift.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Jean said...

oh, my, goodness! that is beautiful. what a great idea!!!! I want to make one of these for my home now.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

This is cool. Tell me more. Are the photos off of Flickr or did you take them? Do you have the mat custom done? I might have to steal this idea for an upcoming wedding, bride is hard to buy for an I have to do a shower gift and a wedding gift....

11:14 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

What a beautiful wedding gift... I love this idea!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home