URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Sigh.

1.17.2008

Sigh.



Awoke feeling panicky as I checked the TV ticker for school cancellations...Phone ringing prolongs the panic but then washes it away as my MIL calls to invite Kenzie to breakfast and then a movie. School was canceled on Tuesday due to a broken heater, and then again today. My To Do list is long. I love grandparents.

And phenomenal progress is being made....
Snow days aren't so bad after all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Grandparents! I love breakfast dates. Sweet.

Um, Stacy? What on earth is that pea soupish looking stuff you are drinking? I hope it tastes terrific.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

So. jealous. I wish we had a gran in town!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home