URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: La Belle

12.01.2006

La Belle

I've posted our first Advent activity photos on Kenzie's doodles ..if anyone is interested. We did create our paper chain yesterday with an activity named per link. I took pictures, but not fabulous ones. I mean, how fabulous can you get when you are making a paper-chain with a 2.5 year old? I made it as simple as possible (so that she could help), utilizing some of my fabulous paperscraps, and...a stapler. Kenzie manned the stapler, and thankfully, I report: there were no injuries. :) We have a pretty {simple} little Advent chain as result. Next year we'll do something more fabulous as we hope this will build into a tradition for us.

___

Yesterday was a snow-filled day. My mailbox was actually frozen solid and I couldn't get it open. Today, when the key-hole thawed, I was surprised by this package!



Gina of La Belle shared a wonderful sheet-music find with me (and several other folks, I believe). I'm not musical, at all, but I love the appearance of sheet music. She sent me many books of vintage music. All unique and gorgeous and perfect for collage projects, etc. It was wrapped all charming & pretty and she included this glitzy ornament which is now hanging on my Christmas tree.



Thanks Gina!!! (and I'll be sending a "thank you" package to her soon..)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

I love me some advent activities! I am so excited for the holidays this year!!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home